Thursday 29 November 2012

A little bit of a crafting break

I took a bit of a creative break work has been exceptionally busy and I have a few things going on that I need to find a few extra hours in the day - I'm sure we all struggle with that problem especially with the run up to Christmas which is coming round very quickly!

These are a set of cards (4) that I made a long time ago but never posted to the blog - it uses one of my favourite retired sets Growing Green and they are clean and simple.  They are in shades of green - River Rock, Certainly Celery and Old Olive with matching seam binding.  I used a variety of sentiments and very vanilla and river rock cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see this set again - used to be one of my favourites - your cards are lovely and your colours gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete