Wednesday 14 November 2012

I can stamp .. honest

One of the things I love is stamping I have been fascinated and loved it for many many years now I first start stamping about 20 years ago .. gosh that makes me feel old I was in work and a colleague was sitting cutting out some images and I strolled over and was intrigued a million questions later and I was hooked and my love has developed from there.

One of the things I love to do is mix and match and experiment with different stamp sets - this one uses at least 4 different sets.  There are two different background stamps the fleur de lis and the moroccan background stamp all stamped in River Rock which is one of my favourite colours from Stampin Up.  I had great fun making this card and think all the sets work well together.  

I added a couple of punched butterflies and some pretty Stampin Up jewels I love the way they are just so bling and a touch of seam binding and an embossed panel.  I didn't add a sentiment as I'm not sure what I am going to use this card for yet but I made a set of them with a pretty box will I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment