Friday 11 January 2013

2013

a year of change, plans and wishes I can't believe its been so long since I've posted life is a little crazy at the moment and there are a lot of stresses and strains but I still remain positive that 2013 and is going to be a fantastic year.  I wish you all a very Happy New year and hope it has started out well and brings lots of good luck, love and prosperity.

I made this card a very long time ago and because I've not been around much haven't had chance to pop it on my blog.  I hope you like.

I really love the vibrant dark colours on this one .. purple is one of my favourite colours.  I'm going to try and have a weekend in the craft room this weekend try and get rid of some stress by relaxing and waiting for the snow that is predicted being the UK if it does snow am sure everything is going to grind to a massive big halt .. whatever you are doing I hope you have fantastic weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have managed some time in your craft room and a bit of a start on relaxing. I love purple and what a super flower image. Great card and have a wonderful 2013. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete